The following documents were developed by the MWPERLC in response to the requirements of our “Translation, Dissemination, and Implementation of Preparedness and Response Training to Improve Public Health Preparedness and Response Practice, Policy, Programs, and the Workforce” grant. The projects overarching goal is to build an effective tribal and multi-jurisdictional response network.
Case Studies in Preparedness and Response
The Mountain West Preparedness & Emergency Response Learning Center is requesting case studies in emergency preparedness to share with the public health emergency management community. Case studies can highlight successes as well as issues in preparedness or response efforts. To share your case study please contact Mary Weber and view the case study submission Template and Example here.
- Fort Mojave Indian Tribe - Zika Preparedness & Response Plan
- Menlo Park Neighborhood Association - Building Resilient Neighborhood for Extreme Heat Events
Handbooks & Guides
Below are downloadable versions of Reference Guides and Handbooks created by the Arizona Center for Public Health Preparedness (AzCPHP), the predecessor of MWPERLC. We welcome individuals to download and utilize these resources.
- Influenza Community Handbook: From Basics to Prevention
- Points of Dispensing: A Pocket Guide
- 12 Steps to Conducting an Outbreak Investigation: A Wallet Guide for Public Health Professionals
- Mass Fatality Planning Reference Guide